Africa and Middle East / Saudi Arabia / / Riyadh
#: 86582-en_US / 86582
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the local People Experience (PX) Partner the successful applicant will work across and partner with the entire regional MENAP business, with particular focus on KSA, the UAE and Jordan. This multifaceted and diverse role will require solid experience in internal talent acquisition & recruitment, delivering on high volume recruitment projects personally, whilst also managing external RPOs. You will also provide consultation to associates and managers alike on topics that cover the full range of HR.
In your capacity within TA you will be expected to successfully identify talent in line with our company values and purpose, close and onboard to Nielsen. You will build a network across the different centers of excellence in HR and across the HR team globally. Additionally, you will be expected to identify opportunities to enhance the HR Team and drive the resolutions and ultimately implement changes. The role is hands-on and successful individuals will be people and business-focused, personable yet professional, exhibit strong trust and accountability and able to work in an Adhoc and ever-changing environment.
- Partner with all business units and be a member of the Africa & Middle East (AME) Media HR team.
- Responsible for talent acquisition delivery and management of internal mass hiring projects; executed and headhunted by yourself as well as managing our external RPO relationship.
- Delivering on agreed upon hiring timelines in accordance with contract SLAs.
- Advise, coach and partner with managers in the implementation of company policies, procedures and best practice to ensure effective and consistent management of personnel
- Executing smooth and seamless employee onboarding to Nielsen.
- Partner with our global Centers of Excellence in topics like Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Engagement & Development.
- Maintaining and updating core information on the SAP HR database
- Contribute to the development and improvement of HR processes, systems and procedures
- Building and being a custodian of culture at Nielsen.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum of 2 years of internal HR work experience, ideally in an international organization and close to the core business
- University the degree in Human Resources, Business or equal
- Up to date knowledge of regional employment law, practices, case law and applies this to the workplace to develop HR policy & practice to meet business and legislative requirements
- Solid IT skills, including use of SAP or other similar HR databases, Microsoft Office and GoogleSuite
- Fluency in English. Arabic is a ‘nice to have’.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships internally and externally
- Influencing skills.
- Proactive problem solver, ability to make day-to-day decisions, resourceful, demonstrate initiative, have a can-do attitude and works well independently
- High attention to detail, thorough, accurate and efficient in administration.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The MENAP Media business currently operates across 5 countries and is expanding rapidly. Made up of roughly 90 people split across Commercial, Operations and business support functions such as HR, Finance, Facilities and Legal. Never has there been a more exciting time to join Nielsen in this region with headcount growth due to increase by 150% over the next 2 years. Our team is diverse, passionate and take pride in powering a better media future for all people.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!