India / India / MH / Mumbai
#: 87085-en_US / 87085
ABOUT THIS JOB
Responsible for supervising the daily functions of a production department.
- Monitor and manage delivery schedules for assigned media integral to Ad Intel deliveries.
- Recommend personnel actions including hiring, termination, promotion and merit increases.
- Coordinate training and re-training efforts for associates on team.
- Coach and mentor direct reports.
- Provide quality of data to ensure accuracy; responsible for schedule, control and management of workflow in a production environment.
- Liaise with other production teams as needed to ensure that deliveries are met.
- Recommend enhancements, changes to software and applications to make processes more efficient and eliminate data quality risks.
- Recommend guideline reviews based on analysis of data inputs and research reports.
- Overall 5+ years of work experience
- Graduate in any specialization
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to meet expected benchmarks for quality and output.
- Must possess strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Must have creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be analytical and detail oriented.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must respond well to feedback.
- Basic computer skills (spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail).
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!