Latin America / Brazil / / São Paulo
#: 77703-en_US / 77703
Technical Account Manager – 77703
Gracenote – Brazil São Paulo, São Paulo
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – SÃO PAULO/SP, BRAZIL
Oversee the implementation of Gracenote solutions to our customers, as well as provide day-to-day technical account management for key customers. Work with internal cross-functional technical and product groups and external customer business and engineering teams to drive successful delivery of customer engagements.
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase revenue and retention.
- Owning delivery of solutions to customers, triaging and managing status of all assigned customer issues.
- The interface with the product delivery teams of our customers.
- The primary technical post-sales contact for key customers.
- The interface with other Gracenote product, engineering, and content teams necessary to solve complex customer issues.
- Providing various teams with overall health information of the customer base, including indicators to identify at-risk customers, including thorough use of the company’s online sales management tools.
- Maintaining an excellent technical product knowledge on Gracenote’s video product portfolio.
- B.S. in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work
- Three years or more of technical account management experience or the equivalent
- Proficiency on working with structured data (including XML), Web-based APIs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish, English & Portuguese.
- Video and/or entertainment background (would be an advantage).
About the team:
Our passion for TV, movies, sports, and music is at the heart of everything we do. But, what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Tokyo and Queensbury to Munich, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment is celebrated and innovation can come from anyone, not just people with offices and fancy titles. Gracenote has the soul of a small company, with the stability of a global leader. Not to mention, the biggest data, and coolest technology. So if you are interested in being mission-critical and on the leading edge of entertainment technology then please contact us today!
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: São Paulo,São Paulo
Secondary Locations: , , ,