North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Technology & Engineering
#: 87015-en_US / 87015
Technical Architect (ServiceNow) – 87015
Technology and Engineering – USA Oldsmar, Florida
Our Technology teams are the heart of Nielsen Media. They serve as catalysts to deliver quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
Nielsen is seeking a Technical Architect/Developer to join our team and help us implement and manage ServiceNow. In this role, you will have technical ownership of the ServiceNow platform, making architectural decisions, setting technical standards, matching solutions to business problems and helping us get the most from our ServiceNow investment.
- Lead technical team discussions around solution, design, and architecture on larger development efforts such as integrations or new module implementations
- Mentor team members, perform code reviews and develop their ServiceNow technical skills
- Identify innovation opportunities that make our users more efficient (e.g., via automation)
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in large-scale enterprise IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM)/ IT Business Management (ITBM)/Customer
- Support and facilitate integration between many internal systems and applications.
- Assists business development teams, including engaging with potential customers, to determine critical pain-points and discuss innovative ITSM and Enterprise IT solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar technical field
- Programming experience in ServiceNow
- Five or more years’ experience of ITSM/Enterprise IT solution development and delivery management
- Experience with web development
- Demonstrated product and technical leadership on ServiceNow Platform
- Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow APIs and integration hub
- Experience developing via object oriented language such as c#/java/groovy/Python
- Experience working as part of a SCRUM team
- Experience with ServiceNow automation test framework
- ServiceNow Admin and/or Developer Certification
- Experience or certification in ITSM (ITIL) process, including but not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Problem, Asset Management, CMDB , Service Catalog, Discovery, Service Mapping, and Application Portfolio Management
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,