Asia Pacific / Australia / / Offsite
#: 94802-en_US / 94802
Technical Field Service Representative (Southwest/Western Australia) – 94802
Operations – Australia Offsite, Offsite
ABOUT THE ROLE
A vacancy currently exists within our Technical department for a Field Service Technician to cover the Southwestern/Western Australia region.
Applicants must be willing to perform extensive travel throughout the year.
- Installing and maintaining TV rating equipment
- Job scheduling
- Administration duties including accurate data entry
- Stock control
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Current drivers licence
- General knowledge of Audio-Visual equipment
- Well-developed knowledge of PC’s, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working independently (desirable)
- Experience working in domestic situations (desirable)
- You must be trustworthy, reliable and a team player who aims for complete service satisfaction
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite