Webinar: Reinvigorating the Center of the Store
The center of the store is under pressure. Since the beginning of 2013, the center aisles’ share of a store’s food and beverage sales has declined between 1.4 to 3 points, depending on the time frame. But there is hope – some categories, as well as strategies, are succeeding.
Join Carman Allison as he explains how center-store brands can increase their sales and reinvigorate the center of the store. Hear first-hand how The Coca-Cola Co. is taking advantage of opportunities beyond its center-store business to deliver growth outside its aisles.
Learn how to:
- Influence the consumer cohorts that are driving the shift
- Examine current buying preferences, like health and wellness, that impact center-store sales
- Use seasonality and promotions to your advantage
- Emulate what successful categories are doing
- Identify and leverage new and optimal partners across the store