How do you know if the creative you develop is truly resonating with consumers?
Academic studies show that decisions are often influenced by non-conscious emotional responses – and what drives everyday choices cannot always be measured through traditional survey techniques. Using neuroscience to understand both conscious and non-conscious responses can paint a more complete picture of consumer behavior – and help marketers create more impactful ads.
Two winners of this year’s ARF David Ogilvy award for Excellence in Advertising Research – Kraft and the Ad Council (Shelter Pet Adoption) – used neuroscience to develop ads that resonated with consumers to drive in-market results. Watch our recorded webinar to hear how these marketers leveraged consumer neuroscience to unlock key insights in developing award-winning ads.
You will hear from industry experts:
- Dr. Michael E. Smith, Vice President – Nielsen Consumer Neuroscience
- Camille Vareille, Senior Brand Manager –The Kraft Heinz Company
- La Sridhar, Associate Director – Consumer Insights & Strategy – The Kraft Heinz Company
- Amy Gibson-Grant, Vice President, Campaign Director – Ad Council
- An overview of neuroscience and why it’s important in uncovering insights
- A look at how leading marketers are using neuroscience to optimize marketing efforts
- How Kraft and the Ad Council have each used neuroscience in different ways to improve their advertising development process
If you have any questions, please contact Darren Ellis.