North America / United States / NJ / Newark /
#: 743999739678925 / 50245131
About the job
NielsenIQ's Client Engagement Manufacturing Team works with companies to provide insights and thought leadership. Our insights help clients set pricing strategies, launch new products and determine what products you ultimately see on the shelf and online. Our Client Engagement team members are experts within their categories and NielsenIQ solutions, and are viewed as trusted partners by our clients.
Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward thinking. Join the Client Engagement Manufacturing Team and work with our clients as a consultant, a problem solver, the voice of NielsenIQ at our clients.
When you join the NielsenIQ team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion.
As an Associate Client Director you will:
- Lead client teams through designing, selling, executing and presenting analytic studies to meet client’s research objectives
- Penetrate and establish enduring client relationships with senior decision makers at clients by demonstrating on-going value by driving client outcomes
- Ensure pro-active insights and action oriented solutions are delivered to clients
- Grow and develop with a team responsible for delivering against client commitments
- Accountable for driving your business segment sales to meet revenue goals
- Identify opportunities to collaborate across Nielsen teams and uncover sales opportunities with clients.
Using your advanced consultative or analytical expertise, previous CPG/Manufacturer experience and familiarity with Nielsen data, you are able to develop purposeful business insights to help your client make action oriented business decisions. You have well-honed consulting skills that enable you to establish credibility with senior client leadership and deliver measurable business results. You can leverage your analytic and sales skills to drive your business segment in order to meet strategic sales goals. You enjoy developing junior team members, ensuring clients are getting the most value out of their Nielsen relationship and are comfortable seeking opportunities for additional client engagement.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years’ applicable experience preferably within the Consumer Packaged Goods industry
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Highly Proficient in a variety of Software Solutions and Digital Technologies including Google Suite, Microsoft applications including Excel and Powerpoint. Tableau is a plus.
- Proven experience at successfully meeting sales revenue targets
- Related industries include: Consumer Packaged Goods, Consulting, Information, Sales, Analytics
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Skilled & polished communicator, including group presentations & proposal writing
- Ability to sell Nielsen solutions that help our clients meet strategic goals.
- Demonstrated mastery in data analysis & application to client business issues
- Demonstrated strength in maintaining positive client relationships in complex situations & resolving client issues
- People management, training, development experience preferred
- Strong project management skills & "story-telling" abilities
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
NOTE: Our team members are currently working remotely. Once we are back to an in office work environment, this position will be onsite with our client 3 days a week in the Newark, NJ area.