North America / United States / NY / New York City /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999740292357 / REF3266B
The North American Commercial team leads and manages all of NielsenIQ's relationships with manufacturers and retailers. The team includes over 1,600 professionals in the United States and Canada and coordinates all relationships for several hundred clients headquartered in North America.
The North American Client Delivery team supports the broader Commercial organization by providing effective service and enabling a modernized experience for our clients.
In this role, you will work face-to-face with clients and use NielsenIQ solutions to drive client satisfaction by providing business insights and actionable recommendations during presentations.
You will be responsible for independently and actively driving multiple client delivery cycles in parallel. You will need to partner with internal teams across multiple NielsenIQ business units working on solving client challenges and business needs.
When you join the NielsenIQ team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion.
- Track the end-to-end process across multiple internal teams to ensure market share deliverables to the client, while maintaining a high-quality standard
- Build strong partnerships with clients, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to your clients
- Identify opportunities to collaborate across NielsenIQ teams and bring new solutions to clients
- Serve as a daily point of contact for clients while managing multiple deadlines and projects.
- Independently complete thorough analyses using NielsenIQ’s proprietary tools and multiple data sources to develop insights that drive value-added decision making and client outcomes.
- Drive engagement on the client and internal NielsenIQ strategic projects and initiatives
- Develop a strong understanding of industry trends and competitive landscape, educate clients on NielsenIQ data and solutions, and share innovative thought leadership.
- Ensure pro-active insights and action-oriented solutions are delivered to clients
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
- Able to synthesize data & simplify findings to solve client business issues Capable to maintain positive client relationships in complex situations & resolve client issues
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills Skilled & polished communicator, including client presentations Intermediate project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience using large data sets to finding insights and make recommendations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and BI Tools (Microstrategy, Power Bi, Tableau).
- Experience in qualitative market research such as research proposal design , content analysis, or marketing analysis is a plus.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. You constantly seek to learn new things and lean into new capabilities. Change excites you. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work–whether you got your start in sales or consulting analytics, or consumer goods. Now you’re ready for what’s next.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 3- 5 years experience
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Experience working with market trends/consumer behavior/panel insights
- Preferred experience with working with syndicated data and tools
- Related industries experience to include: Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Consulting, Information, Sales, Analytics