North America / United States / OK / Oklahoma City /
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 743999735398808 / REF2114Q
OK, Field Quality Specialist
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. NielsenIQ provides consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge.
An S&P 500 company, NielsenIQ has operations in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population.
This role requires visits to a predetermined list of retail stores to collect display causal data. Causal data is in-store display promotions for which the field quality specialist collects facts such as items on display, display location, item price, and presence of a point of purchase material. . Data is collected on a company-provided mobile handheld device or associate owned personal device.
Direction and field support is provided by a central site manager. Responsible for meeting defined standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. Responsible for collecting and transmitting data gathered from designated retail stores primarily using a hand-held scanning device. Maintains a positive relationship with store managers, and customers as a representative of NielsenIQ..
Collected data by the field quality specialist is compared to data collected by a third-party vendor. The Field Quality Specialist serves an important role in measuring and monitoring quality as part of the US data acquisition quality assurance program.
- Visit points of sales and retail outlets as set on his/her given schedule within defined timelines
- Collect data/information in compliance with Global and/ or Regional SOP standards
- Work towards the timely delivery of data as required and per set deadlines
- Inform manager of any potential cooperation issues (ownership change, renovation, refusal of cooperation etc.)
- Report results of data comparison analysis to manager on timely basis
- Always work with integrity and accuracy on data delivery and ensuring compliance with confidentiality standards (Panel Security)
- Maintain proper administrative records as required
- Completing assignments and transmitting data according to established procedures and schedules.
- Submitting time card and expense information in accordance with established procedures and timelines.
- Valid US Driver's License and auto insurance
- Availability to travel in/around the home base on a daily basis
- Ability to be a remote worker
- Flexibility in work schedule
- High school graduate and above
- Self-starter/Self Motivator
- Ability to be an independent worker
- Computer literate:
- Proficient in excel/sheets
- Technical proficiency with mobile phone/mobile device
- Ability to quickly grasp procedures/process
- Excellent interpersonal skills/communications skill
- Comfortable working with data and numbers as well as collecting and reporting information
- Attention to detail and inquiring mind
- Ability to work under pressure and set timelines
- Able to drive for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to bend/reach product on a store shelf
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Previous experience as a remote worker
- Previous experience as a mobile worker
- Willingness to use a personal mobile device as a work device
Position requires using a hand-held scanner to obtain marketing information on products in retail outlets such as convenience stores, supermarkets, drug stores, and mass merchandisers. The position requires scanning and frequent mobility between all store stocking locations. The associate takes inventory of specified products and collects weekly display information that is electronically transmitted to a production facility.