North America / United States / GA / Atlanta – Alpharetta /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999734399204 / REF1978R
INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST
We are the most comprehensive consumer research business in the world. We collect and process trillions of data points every single day. We’re looking for inside sales representatives to join our journey as we create cutting-edge solutions that will transform the consumer research industry in a way our clients have never seen before.
This is your opportunity to be at the core of our strategy, as we transform our goto market, client engagement, and solution strategies. We are looking for customer-oriented inside sales representatives.
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Candidates must have a proven track record of overachieving in selling complex SaaS solutions to demanding buyers, with at least three years of recent experience in SaaS software models. In this role, you will be responsible for independently and actively driving multiple sales cycles in parallel. You will partner with our marketing team and our customer service team to build relationships, gain trust, and position our solutions and value propositions. You will work with prospective customers to understand their challenges and how we can solve them.
- Establish and maintain knowledge ours and other vendor solutions, pros, and cons of each
- Assess and qualify new inbound opportunities generated by marketing programs
- Establish, maintain and expand knowledge about prospects through proactive research
- Present our perspective on market challenges and solutions, including performing product demos
- Effectively qualify prospect needs, stakeholders, decision process, implementation timeline, financial parameters, etc.
- Overcome objections and manage competitive challenges
- Construct solution proposals, and document all activities and customer interactions in our CRM
- As needed, source new opportunities through outbound calls and emails
- Regularly report on prospecting, pipeline generation, and sales activities
- Achieve or exceed quarterly revenue goals
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU:
- You have high energy and motivation, a history of over achievement.
- You have enthusiasm for analytics, drive to independently expand analytics knowledge, and the ability to communicate analytics concepts clearly and correctly
- You are a Proven “hunter” excited to take on and exceed a new-customer acquisition goals
- You have strong listening, presentation, activity management, and communication skills
- You are skilled and experienced with both consultative solution selling and challenger selling techniques.
- 3+ consecutive years of meeting or exceeding inside sales quota
- Previous experience within a relevant B2B SaaS environment
- Currently, our employees are working remotely. Once we return to an in-office work environment, this position will be in our office located in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Desired experience with a CRM, Google Suite, web conferencing tools, and a variety of other sales tools
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience