North America / United States / IL / Chicago / 1
#: 743999742018462 / 50244607
NielsenIQ’s Product Leadership team develops and drives the product strategy for NielsenIQ’s vast consumer data. Whether it be panel and retail measurement, our “Connected” technology platform or our suite of client applications, NielsenIQ’s Product Leadership team defines the market opportunities that shape the products our clients use to make strategic business decisions.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be at the heart of creating scalable platform tools that bring NielsenIQ’s data to the heart of the decisions our clients make every day. You can expect to work in a cross-functional, global team to contribute to building out our next generation Connect platform and associated data assets, which is the center of NielsenIQ’s technology evolution, enabling rapid innovation at scale to solve clients’ needs. You will play a crucial role in designing, building, launching and enhancing the Nielsen IQ Omnishopper solution in the US.
What you’ll do
- Drive client/market discovery research to build a strong and deep understanding of user persona, use cases, competitive landscape and emerging trends in omnichannel and omnishopper measurement.
- Work with commercial and PL teams to drive integration of the panel with other Nielsen analytics and consumer measurement capabilities
- Address problems/issues promptly, driving client satisfaction and resolve challenges that hinder product development progress
- Work closely with commercial teams to assess diverse client needs and to train the trainer.
- Manage expectations with our clients and commercial teams on product features and functionality. Work with internal users, external customers and usage data to validate the effectiveness and success of your product.
- Organize product requirements into the product enhancement roadmap. Prioritize requirements for R&D, feature development and productionization.
- Become the subject matter expert of the data, detailed product features, system process and user tools associated with the omnishopper panel.
- Partner with key cross-functional team members throughout the product development lifecycle and system development life cycle steps.
- Collaborate with scrum team(s) under the agile methodology to plan, execute and deploy features and functions.
We are looking for people with
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and flexible environment where no two days are the same
- Domain expertise in panel measurement and analytics, Nielsen or other
- Experience and ability to to manage the Product Development Life Cycle
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams from strategy to execution while creating strong relationships with leaders across Commercial, Operations, Technology, Data Science, PL, etc.
- Someone who is a strategic thinker and executor; see the vision, defines the big picture into action, and leads a team to follow and execute with passion
- Superior organizational skills with outstanding attention to details- prior project / program management experience with large scale data
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to influence key stakeholders and interface with clients
- Ability to form a point of view on the client benefits for your products and services and the value to NielsenIQ, connecting them to the design principles and articulating them to others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience