North America / United States / OH / Cincinnati / 1
#: 743999741545356 / 50245299
Project Coordinators serve as the connection between the Commercial and Operations departments, developing high quality survey materials, maintaining project timing and scheduling systems, performing quality control and coordination between departments in order to fulfill market research project requirements. When necessary, Project Coordinators consult on custom and highly complex projects, troubleshoot project issues, and develop standard processes for new services and tools, which enables NielsenIQ to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Utilize market research tools to develop high quality market research surveys to answer client business questions.
- Execute and manage multiple market research projects at one time through the pre-field and fielding processes.
- Communicate and partner with both the Operations and Commercial teams to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met on market research projects through performing quality control.
With your critical and strategic thinking abilities, you can develop and execute market research projects to answer client business questions. As a strong communicator, you collaborate with other departments to establish solutions that are efficient and effective. Using time management, you lead multiple projects at one time to deliver the business’s needs. With your attention to detail, you can ensure that all projects are managed and delivered accurately to help grow the business. You are someone who values working on a diverse, inclusive team and can provide our clients with innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solving ability
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Strong Time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Interest in project management