What we measure
Nielsen’s industry-leading consumer lifestyle segmentation yields the richest consumer behavioural information for shopping, financial and technology preferences, media habits (online and offline) and so much more. Capitalise on hidden patterns of customer behaviour by connecting market demand, consumer insights and analysis and behavioural measurement data.
We can build segmentations that suit different needs. We cover needs-based segmentations, socio-demographic segmentations, customer value segmentations and purchase-based segmentations through to more customised solutions.
How we do it
Nielsen’s segmentation systems offer a flexible framework for decision-making that is consistent for all geographic levels from household to regional, and from metro, to national and beyond, as well as every level in between. Each segmentation system is optimised for industry-specific consumer behaviours and preferences that generate measurable results.
These powerful consumer segmentation insights enable marketers to:
- Identify unmet needs and growth opportunities.
- Gain detailed insights for better market planning, media strategy, customer acquisition, and cross-selling and retention programmes.
- Tailor messages and products that resonate with customers.
- Group similar segments together to maximise marketing efficiency and reach.
- Discover who their best customers are and where to locate others like them.
What We Measure
Interested in learning more?